Friday, September 14, 2012

White SPot glooore

The other day my family and I went to white spot for dinner after a long drive. It was getting late around 9:30pm, so my younger sisters where getting grumpy and tired. The staffs at the restaurant were very helpful to my little sisters to keep them happy. They brought us our food super-fast and kept made sure we always had a beverage. I had a legendary burger and it was really good. It came with French fries, and it came with blueberry pie and a creaser salad, I was very pleased with my meal. My four year old sister had a fish and chips pirate pack, and because it was so late she shared with my one year old sister. They greatly enjoyed the meal which also came with a bowl of ice-cream. My dad got the same meal as me but he got the larger burger and I had a regular one and he enjoyed it as much as I did. The staffs at the restaurant were young and fun. My older sister got the vegetarian burger with fries and a chocolate milkshake she loved it and said it was the best milkshake she has ever had! My stepmom got a Greek salad type of meal that was on special when we went, it was delicious. The staff where very chatty and assisted us by helped keep my little sister busy and playing while we finished our meals. Me and my family where extremely pleased with the hospitality that white spot had given us. I strongly recommend family’s to go to white spot because they have good service and good food.

2 comments:

  1. White Spot is one of the nicer restaurants out there. The service is great and the food is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love White Spot! It is defiantly my go to restaurant when going out !

    ReplyDelete