Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cookie Review



FOOD REVIEW OF COOKIES







I decided to upload a video because it would be more fun to do and more interesting.

"Hi my name is Dorian, today I will be reviewing big value pack cookies from Safeway. It comes in 4 flavours, MM flavour cookies, raisin-oatmeal flavour cookies, chocolate flavour cookies, and big chocolate flavour cookies. Today I will try... these cookies and see how they taste.
...
mmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is good
...
This is definitely a buy.

Oh your still here, I guess ill just review these cookies like a in-depth review.
What I really like about theses cookies is the texture. I feel like when I hold these cookies its like a real cookie not like a fake cookie.
I prefer soft cookies but when you hold these cookies they are hard cookies, so they are easy to grip on to and when you eat them they are like soft cookies and that equals goodness.
I really like the chocolate in this one especially with the big chocolate one. I felt that they were going to overdo with the chocolate and put way too much and it would be gross but then its actually good.

Im Dorian and you can get these cookies at Safeway
goodbye

You can get these 12 cookies at Safeway for 9 dollars. There are 12 cookies in the box, each about 9.5cm vertically and 9.4cm across.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video review. I don't know if I like the fact that I didn't get to eat any of these cookies--they look really good. Then again, I'm a fan of softer cookies myself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, they were so good I ate them all. Next time I'll save some for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any artificial ingredients when you buy cookies from the store?

    ReplyDelete