Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Review on Mr. Mikes Steakhouse


A few weeks ago I went to the restaurant Mr. Mikes with my dad and brother for my birthday dinner. This is one of my favorite restaurants. I always have steak and a baked potato, and my brother and my dad always have burgers and fries. I love going to Mr.Mikes because they have amazing service and everyone is always so friendly. I go here once or twice every two months. This was an especially good night because we were seated immediately, after we ordered our food we honestly barely had to wait, because the next thing you knew is that they were back at our table with our hot meals ready to go. While eating we saw the manager of the restaurant walking around and were wondering if he would go up to every table and ask how their meal was. I said that he might go up to a few tables but then just kind of walk around and then my brother said that he would go up to every table...and he was right. We watched him and he went up to every table asked everyone how their meals were and being very polite. After our meal we ordered dessert and once again it came immediately. It was great service all night and defiantly recommend to go there! 

1 comment:

  1. A great meal for your birthday! It seems the service was fast and friendly. How did you find the food?

    ReplyDelete