Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sushi Mori ~ Restaurant Review


    So a little while ago, my friend and I decided to go out for lunch and catch up. Since we’re both pretty new to sushi, we figured we should go to a sushi restaurant. After reading a couple reviews, we decided to go to Sushi Mori. After a short bus ride to the Coquitlam Centre Mall area, we walked over to the restaurant. The outside wasn’t anything special but the interior of the place was beautiful! It felt like we were sitting in an authentic Japanese restaurant. As we entered, we were greeted and seated immediately. Their menu was full of variety and prices were definitely affordable as well. Our meal started with a complimentary soup which was pretty good. We chose to share a bento with a side which arrived to our table pretty quickly. It cost around $13 dollars not including drinks. It was a great experience; from the food, to the service, to the cost. It was extremely delicious and I’ll most definitely be going back really soon and my friend had the same amazing experience that I did. So, I definitely recommend everybody reading this to go check it out! You won’t be disappointed. 

Here’s their address and number if you’re thinking about going,
2565 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam
(604) 468-7253

              
This is a picture of the interior of the restaurant. It was really pretty!



                
 Not including a couple pieces of sushi and a couple spring rolls we ate right away, this is the bento my friend and I shared. It was huge and super filling. :)



Oh and they give these complimentary cookies with the receipt that are absolutely delicious! Nothing like your average cookie, it was so good!

4 comments:

  1. I've walked past that restaurant many times, but haven't gone in. I'm definitely going to try it now! And complimentary cookies! You say you're fairly new to sushi. What were your favourite and least favourite dishes that you tried during your meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This food looks delicious! I love the decorations in here, it makes it look inviting to customers. I'm totally willing to give this a try, nice review jas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also walked past this restaurant many times but have not gone in. It looks beautiful inside and the sushi looks really fresh and delicious! $13 dollars is also pretty reasonable for the amount of food you got. I will definietly have to try this restaurant next time I go for sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. been here many times :) great food and service. Once they get to know you, they always bring over free samples of different foods. My moms favorite sushi place in Coquitlam because of the decorations inside.

    ReplyDelete