Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cora's

I have been wanting to try a breakfast place in Coquitlam called Cora's for a while, and on saturday morning I finally got to go with a couple of my friends, and it definitely lived up to my expectations.
I got a strawberry waffle which was topped with whipped cream, and a lot of fresh strawberries.
My one friend ordered a raspberry crepe and my other friend ordered a spinach chedder omelete!
I was very impressed with how fresh everything was, and we also got very good portion sizes.
As a server myself, I am decently picky about the service I recieve eating out, and I've got to say the service was perfect!
The prices were decent, and you definitely feel like you are getting a lot of food for your money!
Spinach-Cheddar Omelette
Raspberry 4 Lucie
Strawberry waffle
My friends and I have been trying to eat healthy recently, and it was very easy to do so at Cora`s with all the fresh fruit options.
When I go to breakfast places such as IHOP and Dennys I always overload on bacon,toast,and pancakes;however, at Cora`s all the fresh fruit choices look so delicious that you feel satisfied having that instead of a greasy breakfast!

I would definitely recommend Coras to everyone!
Great food, Great prices, and Great service!

5 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to try this place out! I can't wait to go now that I know it's good. Thanks for the advice Jordyn. I love the healthy options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that when I go out to breakfast, I order all the foods that I know I shouldn't really eat (but I don't go that often, so I can treat myself). I like all the fresh fruit options, as I might be more likely to order them. What made the service so good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The service was good because it was our first time there, and because there was so many options on the menu we didn't really know what to order, so our server gave us some good suggestions. She also seemed like she really wanted us to enjoy our experience! The personal touch is always nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and I have been wanting to try going here for a while. We dont usually eat breakfast out, maybe once a year, but it was always Ihop if we did. So Im excited to finally go here, with all the good reviews!

    ReplyDelete