Friday, January 6, 2012

The BEST Apple Pie

This Christmas for my family was amazing. The tables were stacked with plate fulls of different appetizers, main courses, and wait for it.. dessert!! I personally didnt make the desserts but my Aunt did. The best part about it was that they were all made from scratch! Though, she needed help finding a recipe for a new apple pie, and thats where i came in. I searched on google and opened the first bolded print. Luckly for me, it was exactly what i was looking for. The pie was superb. The crisp of the crust broke tenderly as you took a bite. Then, thats when it happened.. The most amazing, flavourous, soft, gooey, chunky filling ive ever tasted sweetly oozed between the cracks of crust in my mouth. As you can probably tell right now, this pie was no ordinary pie. It was full of love and warmth made from the actual hands of my talented Aunt. NOT some plastic store bought brick.





The next time you decide to bake a pie or know anyone who would like to try, look up this recipe and you will be satisfied!!!!!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pats-Rose-Apple-Pie/Detail.aspx

1 comment:

  1. If you were to make this pie again, would you make any changes? I'm not a big fan of apple pie, but it's always good to have a recipe on hand for people who do, or when I've got a lot of apples, and need something to do with them.

    ReplyDelete