Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fantastic chinese food restaurant!!


I want to introduce a good Hong Kong style restaurant, called COPA, which is near the Coquitlam center. It is one of my favorite restaurants in Coquitlam. I sometimes go there with my family on the weekend. It is a kind of Chinese restaurant however it serves not only Hong Kong-style Chinese cuisine but also some western food such as steaks and fries. I recommend the mini set in the afternoon as well as at night after 9:00 pm because it is sufficient for lunch and most importantly it is cheaper than the regular hours. The price range for mini set order varies from $6.99 to $9.99. I seldom go there at dinner time so I do not know the price for regular menu. I like its baked rice meals and fried rice and I usually order ice tea with the meal. There is a special HK-style drink I recommend which is a mix of coffee and milk tea. Overall, it is worth going. If you are a fan of Chinese food or interested in HK-style food, do not miss COPA!

LINK: http://www.ipanda.ca/2009/09/copa-cafe
http://www.ipanda.ca/2009/09/copa-cafe

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, another great restaurant to try. Thanks for the tips on when to eat here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chinese food and often like to recreate them at home. Thanks for the restaurant review, I'll make sure to try it out!

    ReplyDelete