Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Eat Right 4 Your Type


There are 1000's of diets; however, they come with 1000's of different opinions. All I know is that one diet works and for everyone....

In mid grade 11 I was constantly easily physically and/or mentally fatigued, always hungry and thirsty and couldn't gain any muscle mass. My circulation was terrible along with my digestion which makes simple things in life unpleasant. These problems are things that almost everyone experiences, surprisingly these problems come from food we eat. The Blood Type Diet was recommended to me by a naturalistic doctor at "Biological Analysis" in Burnaby. The diet states that you should eat depending on your blood type, this sounded weird to me at first, but started to make more sense as I think one's blood type is a vital aspect to a person. I decided to give the diet a shot and it sucked at first, someone with blood type A like me must avoid many things, some of the notable ones include red meat, potatoes, corn and dairy, but there are many more, basically all you can eat are most vegetables,  most fruits, chicken and ancient grains. It was tough in the beginning because I crave all those foods, but after the first few months it's all good, you end up not wanting to touch the stuff as you realize how harmful they were to your body. After just 3 months I noticed slight changes in energy and at the moment I have never felt better. What happens at the office is you go in and the doctor takes two different samples of your blood and puts it under a microscope and hooks it up to a monitor so you can see your live blood cells and the doctor shows you exactly what's wrong for example your protein digestion, parasites, early cancer signs, toxins, immune system, and thousands of other cell issues. After that you start the diet and a few months later you do the same thing and you will see a difference in your sample. The diet certainly changed my life and I think it is the only good diet.


2 comments:

  1. Do you believe that you'll stick with this, or is this diet meant to be until your body gets back to where it should be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be hard to go back as weird as it sounds, so as long as I can keep feeling the difference I will continue to stick with it.

    ReplyDelete