Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let's Go To Paris

                       As Paris is commonly known around the world as being a huge tourist attraction, the expectations are greatly increased and Paris did not disappoint. On my visit there, my family and I took on the challenge of climbing the Eiffel Tower. The beauty of the tower is obvious from the outside, however what lies between the 3 floors is amazing. 


                        The climb ended quickly and after getting on the elevator, we slowly made our way up to the second floor. Located on this floor was one of the nicest restaurants I have ever see. Le Jules Verne is beautifully decorated to fit the vibe of the Paris life and the food, mon dieu, incroyable! From great service to even greater french cuisine, Le Jules Verne is a perfect fit to a remarkable landmark. The menu matching the decor was impeccable. From pasta to lobster and a variety of deserts, the food was delicious. As for price, being located inside a tourist attraction, the prices were a bit higher however   my dad gladly took care of the bill, so of course I decided to go straight for the lobster. 


An experience of a lifetime for sure, I highly recommend trying Le Jules Verne if you ever visit Paris. Along side this wonderful restaurant, the first floor also has a restaurant and the third floor holds a bar. The Eiffel Tower has beauty on the outside and now turned itself into a work of art on the inside.




http://www.lejulesverne-paris.com/
http://www.restaurants-toureiffel.com/

1 comment:

  1. It was really cold when I walked up the Eiffel Tower. The upper level was closed (which was good, as I was tired!) We never made it to the restaurant. My culinary goal in Paris was to eat confit au canard, and I was so upset when the waiter informed me that the chef had decided to go home, so all I could get was a crepe!

    ReplyDelete