Monday, April 23, 2012

The Famous Warehouse

 Working on a Thursday night, one of my co-workers had asked me if I wanted to go to a restaurant downtown. He told me it was very cheap there and good apparently. So later on after he sent me the website link so I could look up the menu and prices, and I was very surprised at it. I was very surprised to see that every item on the menu was $4.95. Actually, I found it pretty unbelievable. Everything was besides the specials. On Mondays they have all you can eat pasta for $6.95 and on Tuesday, they have Taco Tuesday where its all you can eat tacos for the same price. Also, on Wednesday, they have wing day, where all day, wings are for 15 cents with your choice of flavour; salt and pepper or hot.
  Besides having amazingly affordable food, apparently, they also have good music that plays in the restaurant. The operating hours for the restaurant are everyday, opening at 11:30am and closing at 2:00am. However, as told by my co-worker, its better to get there early, because comming later, it would be much harder to find a seat available. This restaurant is located Downtown Vancouver on 989 Granville street. With the price of the food, location and music, I honestly believe that this is a good restaurant and I'd recommend others to visit it, and have a good experience at The Famous Warehouse.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great prices! Do you think you'll go there for a meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hearing about this restaurant for months, any of my friends that are big downtown junkies love this place. I had no idea it was so cheap, definitely wanting to go now more than ever, definitely feeling some fajitas.

    ReplyDelete